Purchase Bright and Beautiful Boho Dresses Online
We carry a range of Boho dresses in our online shop that are suitable for any occasion. Online shopping makes building the perfect bohemian wardrobe quick and easy, and we carry the essential tops and dresses.
A Short Buyer’s Guide for Purchasing Bohemian Dresses Online
When purchasing Bohemian outfits online, keep the following in mind:
- Know your measurements – Boho style clothing can be loose, flowing, and come in a variety of lengths. To ensure you order the correct size, take your traditional measurements, such as bust, waist, and hips, but also measure the length of your torso and legs. You can use these additional measurements to understand how long a top or dress is, and how it will cover your body.
- Variety of lengths – When building your wardrobe, choose items that are different lengths. Building a wardrobe with dresses that are ankle, knee (or shorter) lengths is more versatile. Consider purchasing clothing that reflects a variety of colours and styles but is also complimentary and can be paired together. A good basic piece is a maxi skirt in either a solid colour or subdued pattern, which can be used to build outfits.
- Bohemian accessories – When purchasing a boho dress online, think about the bangles, necklaces, scarves, and hats you currently own. You can accessorise your new dress with the chunky bangles or necklace you already have, or maybe you want to purchase a few finer necklaces to layer over a flowing dress. A belt can be used to add definition and create a new look with the same dress. If you feel that the dress may be too formal; do you have a denim jacket or sweater that could add a more casual feel? Do not be afraid to purchase a dress, and then add layers and accessories to make it your own.
How Much Do You Know About Purchasing Boho Tops Online
Not quite ready to commit to a Bohemian dress, or looking for something to wear to the office? A boho top is the answer.
Why Dev’s Costumes?
- Bohemian style tops come in a range of styles that you can dress up or down. Tops in this style often boast unique colours and busy patterns. Choosing a top that has more subdued colours or patterns can be a good choice for office spaces, while a brightly coloured top can be fun on a night out.
- Cotton, silk, or satin are the materials most often used for boho tops. When purchasing a top, consider the fabric of both the top and the pants or skirt. If you want a top to wear with jeans or more structured pants or skirt, one that is flowing and made with silk can be a beautiful contrast.
- Rather than dressing in the boho style from top to bottom, pair your top with neutral basics. This combination will allow the top to pop and create visual interest in your outfit. Dressing from head to toe in bright colours or patterns can be overwhelming when interacting with other people.
We opened our storefront in 2003 but have since moved to being an online retailer only. We wanted to provide clothing and accessories to our clients across Australia, New Zealand and the world, and an online shop allows us to do that efficiently. Visit our shop, and contact us
if you have questions about any of our products.